It is a virgin sphincter produced and built entirely by bees, in which cells enclosed with white wax bladder contain intact honey. Since the honey contained in it is not in contact with oxygen, its aroma will be intensified for a longer period of time.
All its parts are edible, especially healthy. It has all the good qualities that honey usually has. Wax contains vitamins and active ingredients that is very beneficial to our body.
- Chewing releases the substance from which Vitamin A is formed, thereby supporting the healthy state of the mucous membrane..
- It can reduce or even prevent the symptoms of pollen allergy and hay fever.
- Its wax content is easier to swallow with honey, otherwise it has a digestive effect..
- During longer chewings it gradually opens the blocked nasal passageswhich is a prerequisite to avoid complications concerning the healing of nasopharyngitis.
- Consuming honeycomb can effectively treat cough and sore throat.